Personal Injury Lawyer in New Orleans
Whether you have suffered an injury due to environmental pollution, exposure to toxic or radioactive materials, defective drugs or medical devices, were injured in a car wreck, or suffered a wrongful death in your family due to another person’s neglect or negligence, it is important to understand that you have rights under the law. Stag Liuzza are personal injury lawyers in New Orleans who will take the time to review your case, understand your claim, and fight for justice on behalf of you and your family. The aftermath of an accident can be stressful for victims and their families. This is why you need a compassionate and caring accident lawyer like Stag Liuzza. Our team of nationally-recognized litigators has helped clients receive more than $1 billion in verdicts. We fight to protect the rights of individuals and families, especially when large companies or entities are involved. If you or a loved one were seriously injured in a car wreck, we are also here for you, and can help you receive the recovery you may deserve.
Personal Injury Cases We Handle in New Orleans
Stag Liuzza are accident lawyers who have helped clients fight both large corporations and other negligent parties. We have not been afraid to take on large conglomerates when our clients’ health, safety, and lives were put at risk. Whether we are fighting an industry leader who has polluted the community or a reckless driver whose drinking has shattered a family, we are here for our clients and fight to help them get the recovery they may deserve under the law.
Our ultimate goal is to help clients seek recoveries for their medical expenses, lost wages, pain and suffering damages and other losses. Personal injury involves a broad range of injury types and claims. Our firm handles a range of cases, including:
- Environmental pollution personal injury
- Injury due to toxic and radioactive materials exposure
- Injury due to defective drugs or medical devices
- Wrongful death
- Car wreck personal injury claims
If you or a loved one has suffered as a result of another company or individual’s negligence, you may be struggling to pay bills, cover medical costs, and may have had to miss time from work. Stag Liuzza are accident attorneys who work closely with victims and their families to help them seek the recoveries they may deserve under the law. You may only have a limited amount of time to legally make a claim. Contact our firm today to learn more.
What is My Accident Lawsuit Worth?
The value of your accident lawsuit will depend upon a range of factors. Every case is unique and the value of your claim will depend on the seriousness of your injuries, how much time you have had to miss from work, and the degree to which your accident disrupted your life. Personal injury claims are complex because the other party’s degree of fault also plays a role in determining the value of an accident lawsuit. Stag Liuzza are personal injury lawyers in New Orleans who understand how devastating injuries can be. We take the time to examine all factors and fight to help families and victims receive the maximum possible recovery permitted under the law. What are some factors we consider?
- Role of negligence. The degree to which the other party is at fault for your accident will play a role in the value of your claim. If the company or other party is 90% at fault, you will be able to collect 90% of the value of your accident lawsuit claim. Your recovery will be reduced based on the percentage of fault you are determined to hold in the accident.
- Medical costs. The New Orleans accident lawyers at Stag Liuzza will take the time to review your medical costs. We may also speak to experts to estimate the value of medical costs into the future.
- Lost wages. Lost wages are calculated based upon your salary and the amount of time you’ve missed from work. If your injury has resulted in a permanent disability, your personal injury lawyer will estimate your lifetime earnings.
- Pain and suffering. Pain and suffering damages are often considered the more subjective figure your lawyer will consider. Pain and suffering damages are estimated using the value of your medical expenses and multiplying this by another number known as “multiplier.” The more serious your injuries, the higher this multiplier will be. However, your lifestyle also plays a role in pain and suffering damages. A person who is physically injured, but who works a sedentary job may receive less in pain and suffering than a person who works a physically active job or leads a physically active lifestyle. A person who suffers a permanent disability will also be more likely to receive a higher pain and suffering recovery than a person with a temporary disability.
If you have been personally injured in New Orleans, consider speaking to Stag Liuzza today. Our qualified accident lawyers will review your case and help you seek the recovery you may deserve under the law. We fight to help clients seek the maximum possible damages under the law.
Seek Justice Today
Your personal injury can impact every aspect of your life. It can affect your ability to work, to care for your children, and to enjoy normal life activities. Companies and negligent parties have a legal obligation if they are responsible for your injuries. If you have been hurt due to the negligent actions of a company, a driver, or another party, contact Stag Liuzza, accident lawyers in New Orleans today.